Naturepedic Waterproof Mattress Protector Pad with straps
Made with two layers of soft, organic cotton with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the centre. Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to "breathe." Some water vapour is allowed to escape resulting in less “sweaty backs” and a drier, more comfortable sleep. Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Two Layers of Organic Cotton Flannel - Top and Bottom
- Highly Absorptive and Extra Soft
- Reduces Uneven Temperatures, Sweating, and Clamminess
- Ultra-Thin Waterproof Barrier In Center
- No Vinyl/PVC
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Blocks dust-mites and other allergens
- Made in U.S.A. by Naturepedic
- Features DRYSLEEP technology
What is DRYSLEEP?
Drysleep uses a specially formulated polyurethane waterproof barrier that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals. It is made from the same grade material as is required for food contact applications. It does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments.
DrySleep technology effectively blocks liquids from passing through the fabric while still allowing the material to “breathe.” This is achieved by allowing a certain amount of water vapor (similar to humidity naturally found in the air) to pass through. The result is less "sweaty backs" and a drier, more comfortable sleep.
- Twin w/Straps - 38" x 75"
- Twin XL w/Straps - 38" x 80"
- Full w/Straps - 53" x 75"
- Queen w/Straps - 60" x 80"
This product is not available in King size.