These spiky massage balls are perfect for massage, relaxation exercises, hand therapy and reflexology.
Apply in circular motions for a firm massage and to improve circulation.
Stimulate muscle reflexes to ease tension and provide complete relaxation of the body.
FEATURES & SPECS
- 4" (10 cm) diameter
- Medium firmness
- Drawstring mesh bag
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
- Made of PVC
- Made in Taiwan
HOW TO USE
- Place the ball between the wall or floor and the tight muscle
- Slowly sink down, using your weight to control the degree of pressure
- Relax and hold in place about 10 seconds, or until you feel the release
- Take another deep breath and repeat
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
- Use the balls alone to target specific muscles, or as a pair rolling along each side of your spine (leave them in the mesh bag to prevent them from rolling away under the weight of your body)
- Use on the hands and feet to stimulate reflexology points
- Lay the ball under the back of your head at the sub-occipital area to calm headaches