Lucky Clover Beeswax Candles / Chai
Handcrafted in rural Ontario, Lucky Clover Chai candles are made with 100% pure Canadian beeswax, infused with a warm blend of all-natural chai spices. Beeswax candles produce a soft, warm glow and a natural, soothing scent you're sure to enjoy. They are environmentally-friendly with a long-lasting, clean, all-natural burn.
- Bright and warm amber glow
Gentlearomatic scent of sweet honey and chai
- Clean burning and safe for your health
- Environmentally-friendly, renewable and natural
- No lead, hazardous ingredients or carcinogens
- Economical- burns at a cost of mere pennies per hour
- Virtually dripless when kept away from drafts
- Materials: 100% pure beeswax, chai tea, cotton wick
- See drop-down menu for dimensions and burn times
- Made in Canada
- For a long-lasting beeswax candle, keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" and the
flame lessthan 1" high. Tapered candle wicks should be kept slightly longer.
- To extinguish, pinch or snuff the flame. Alternatively, press the wick into the melt pool to avoid smoke and to recoat the wick.
- After burning, gently "hug" or fold in the edges of the wax to contain the wax pool. This prevents
tunnelingand extends the life of your candle.
- Bloom is the whitish film that naturally develops on pure beeswax candles. Simply buff with a soft cloth.
- Best burned in a draft-free environment to avoid dripping.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.