Make the switch to an eco-friendly option that eliminates the use of plastic bottles! Jack59's super-concentrated conditioner bars add vitamins and proteins to create fabulous body and control, and can last over 100+ washes if stored properly. The bars glide in easily and leave your hair silky soft. If your hair is feeling lifeless between washes, the bars can also be used as a leave-in! Made in Canada with ethically sourced ingredients.
65-70 grams // 100+ uses // eliminates 5 plastic bottle
Citrus Shine - for thick, curly hair
- Shine boosting | chamomile
- Scalp soothing | calendula, allantoin
- Increased elasticity and strengthening proteins | amino acids
- Stimulates hair growth | turmeric
- Retains and adds moisture | argan oil
- Increased softness and manageability | oat protein
Energize - for dry or processed hair
- Antioxidants | grapefruit essential oil
- Added radiance & shine | lime essential oil
- Increases hair strength and binds moisture | rice protein
- Hydrates, softens, increases elasticity | argan oil
Naked - for sensitive skin and normal hair
- No fragrance added
- No colourant added
Restore - for reducing breakage and stimulating hair growth
- Vitamin C that boosts collagen for hair strength and growth | hibiscus flower
- Amino acids for elasticity and strength | plant keratin
- Stimulates hair growth | green tea extract
- All-natural colourant | beetroot powder
Serenity - for fine hair and sensitive scalps
- Calming essential oil blend | Bergamot, grapefruit, blood orange, ylang ylang and patchouli
- Rice protein | increased hair strength and shine
- All-natural colourant | Spirulina powder
Vitality - for oily hair and scalps
- Stimulating | peppermint essential oil
- Added strength and elasticity | oat protein
- Stimulates hair growth | rosemary essential oil
- Added scalp care | lavender essential oil
- Reduces static and adds softness | cetrimonium chloride
How To Use
Make sure there is a sufficient amount of water in your hair to allow the conditioner to disperse fully through your hair. Apply 8 to 10 swipes to your hair (depending on length and thickness) and gently comb through the ends. Leave in for a few minutes, then rinse out and style as usual.
The bar can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. Wet the conditioner bar and rub a small amount onto your hands, then smooth through the ends of your hair.
Let the bar dry completely before storing, and keep dry between uses.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, DL Panthenol, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed rice protein
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Wheat (and) Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCI, Serine, Threonine, DL Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis, Beta Vulgris (Beet) Root Powder
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice, DL Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Spirulina platensis
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oats, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Indigo Naturalis
Good Planet ships via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, which includes tracking and insurance and takes 1-6 business days depending on the destination. We reserve the right to consider other courier options, depending on labour strikes, or other potential factors. Local deliveries in the Greater Victoria Area are dispatched via GeaZone Eco Courier.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $15
Orders within Canada over $99.00 (pre-tax) receive free shipping!
- To the continental USA, we charge a flat rate of just $25
Orders to the USA over $249.00 receive free shipping!
- Local Deliveries with Geazone, we charge a flat rate of $8. Orders over $99.00 (pre-tax) receive free delivery!
For international shipping rates:
Please contact us, indicating the item(s) you are interested in purchasing. We will provide you with a quote for shipping via a reputable carrier.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $15
Items are eligible for return if they are complete, unused, and in re-sellable condition with their original, undamaged packaging. At the time of return, you must present proof of purchase in the form of a physical or electronic receipt.
We do not accept returns on the following items:
- Mattress toppers
- Body care products
- Yoga products
- Seasonal items
- Any other items in non-resellable condition
We Can Ship It!
We can ship everything we sell, no matter how big!
We review every part of a product to ensure it meets our standards.
You will Love it
We want to make sure you're happy with every purchase, and we'll make sure you're satisfied.