PurEarth 2 Eco Yoga Mat - 5mm
The majority of mats available today are made of harmful materials such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polymer “environmental” resin (PER). The PurEarth eco mat features 100% patented TPE technology (Thermo Plastic Elastomer). It has a dual pattern and colour that allows double sided use.
- Safe Non-Toxic Materials - Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Dioxins, and biologically toxic chemicals
- High Performance TPE Material - Keeps you steady in the most demanding poses
- More than 50% thicker than basic mats - Increased thickness (5mm) provides better support and comfort
- Closed-cell Construction - Increased water, sweat, and bacteria resistance
- Dimensions: 24” x 72” x 1/5” (61cm x 183cm x 5mm)
Before first use, wipe with a damp cloth to obtain optimal traction. As necessary clean with a wet cloth. Mats are biodegradable to lessen their environmental impact. For maximum product life, keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.