PurEarth2 Eco Mat 5mm
The majority of mats available today are made of harmful materials such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polymer “environmental” resin (PER). The PurEarth eco mat features 100% patented TPE technology (Thermo Plastic Elastomer). It has a dual pattern and colour that allows double sided use.
- Safe Non-Toxic Materials - Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Dioxins, and biologically toxic chemicals
- High Performance TPE Material - Keeps you steady in the most demanding poses
- More than 50% thicker than basic mats - Increased thickness (5mm) provides better support and comfort
- Closed-cell Construction - Increased water, sweat, and bacteria resistance
- Dimensions: 24” x 72” x 1/5” (61cm x 183cm x 5mm)
Before first use, wipe with a damp cloth to obtain optimal traction. As necessary clean with a wet cloth. Mats are biodegradable to lessen their environmental impact. For maximum product life, keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.