Decorative Carved Egg Candle
This decoratively carved candle has a classic oval shape with designs reminiscent of an old world Faberge Egg. Handcrafted on Salt Spring Island, it is made from pure, wild Canadian beeswax that has been filtered through clay and charcoal to ensure quality. Safe for your health and the environment, you will fall in love with its gentle honey scent and bright warm glow!
- Bright and warm amber glow
Gentlearomatic scent of sweet honey
- Clean burning and safe for your health
- Environmentally-friendly, renewable and natural
- No lead, hazardous ingredients or carcinogens
- Economical- burns at a cost of mere pennies per hour
- Virtually dripless when kept away from drafts
- Materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
- 10cm x 7cm x 7cm
- Burn Time: 13-15 hours
- Made in Canada
- For a long-lasting beeswax candle, keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" and the
flame lessthan 1" high. Tapered candle wicks should be kept slightly longer.
- To extinguish, pinch or snuff the flame. Alternatively, press the wick into the melt pool to avoid smoke and to recoat the wick.
- After burning, gently "hug" or fold in the edges of the wax to contain the wax pool. This prevents
tunnelingand extends the life of your candle.
- Bloom is the whitish film that naturally develops on pure beeswax candles. Simply buff with a soft cloth.
- Best burned in a draft-free environment to avoid dripping.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.