Handcrafted in Western Canada from
! Due to the personal nature of this product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on inventory levels at the time of your order, this item may require a special order requiring 1 to 2 weeks for fulfillment. Thank you for your patience!
- The all-seasons weight provides the perfect amount of year-round warmth for Canada’s varied temperatures. The duvet is filled with 300g/sq metre (9 oz/sq yard) of pure organic wool.
- Alpaca wool is lighter, fluffier and softer than sheep’s wool but tends to be warmer, delivering excellent thermal properties without the feeling of a heavy blanket.
- Wool provides excellent insulation and thermal regulation, allowing you to maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Alpaca wool conforms to your shape more than sheep’s wool, draping beautifully over the body and eliminating cold pockets under the cover.
- Natural, breathable materials offer excellent air circulation.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Quilted with small crescent moons to keep filling in place and evenly distribute warmth.
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and Skal
Biocontrole. The alpaca and sheep are raised in a pesticide-free environment. The product is biodegradable at the end of its long life.
- Designed and made in Cherryville, BC
Dimensions & Composition
Twin 68″ x 86″
Double 78″ x 86″
Queen 86″ x 90″
King 102″ x 90″
Filling Material: 70% organic alpaca wool, 30% organic sheep’s wool (Alberta and BC)
Fabric: unbleached organic cotton sateen (260 thread count,
- Always use a duvet cover, preferably made of natural fibres for enhanced breathability.
- Place outside in fresh air to re-loft, refresh and reduce germs and odours.
- It is recommended that you wash the duvet as seldom as possible to prolong its longevity. If you do wash the duvet, it is critical that you do not allow it to be agitated as this will shrink and felt the wool.
May behand washed with a gentle detergent and air dried. Do not put in the dryer. Dry cleaning not recommended.
- Front Load Washer (recommended): Choose the “ultra hand wash” or “wool wash” cycle of your washer, then choose “light”. Use cold water and a mild natural soap such as Eucalan wool wash. When your machine has stopped you can run it again on a spin cycle to make sure most of the water is out. Then hang your product to dry.
- Top Load Washer (or extra large tub): Fill your machine with cool water and cleaner. Add the duvet, let it soak for 5-10 minutes and then plunge it up and down by hand to clean it. Turn the dial to “spin” and spin the water out. Allow the machine to fill again for the rinse but stay with the machine so you can stop it before it begins to agitate. Plunge up and down again and then turn your dial to “spin”.
- The duvet is packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag for storage. Do not store in polyester or plastic as these can trap moisture and promote mildew growth.
- Limited 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
onworkmanship, provided the care instructions have been followed.
Good Planet ships via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, which includes tracking and insurance and takes 1-6 business days depending on the destination. We reserve the right to consider other courier options, depending on labour strikes, or other potential factors. Local deliveries in the Greater Victoria Area may be dispatched via GeaZone Eco Courier.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $10
Orders within Canada over $99.00 (pre-tax) receive free shipping!
- To the continental USA, we charge a flat rate of just $20
Orders to the USA over $199.00 receive free shipping!
For international shipping rates:
Please contact us, indicating the item(s) you are interested in purchasing. We will provide you with a quote for shipping via a reputable carrier.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $10
The Good Planet Company considers customer satisfaction as a cornerstone of our business. We endeavour to ensure each and every customer is satisfied with their purchase, and their experience with our staff and store. With that in mind, we do our very best to provide you with prompt, dedicated service and curate a variety of personally sourced and tested products. Due to limited inventory space, there may be occasions when we will have to re-order certain out-of-stock items. We will keep you informed of shipping dates and any back-orders as best as we can by contacting you via e-mail or telephone. While we are able to estimate timelines, we do not control the lead times of our suppliers, and thus, have no direct control over when items not in our store at the time of purchase may arrive.
Please see below for the full details of our return policy. We understand that there are unique situations that may require action beyond this policy. Our commitment to our customers is paramount, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Good Planet staff reserve the right to use their discretion to enforce this policy, or refuse an exchange or return at any time. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We Can Ship It!
We can ship everything we sell, no matter how big!
We review every part of a product to ensure it meets our standards.
You will Love it
We want to make sure you're happy with every purchase, and we'll make sure you're satisfied.