Made with Premium Eco-Wool™ our famous blend sourced directly from about 20 family farms in Oregon & California, USA. It is the nicest wool we have ever seen- incredibly clean, dust free and virtually vegetable matter free.
Growers participate in our Sustainable Wool Program, managing their flocks in a humane, chemical-free, and environmentally thoughtful manner. The vast majority of our products are built with this wool.
This is our signature wool blend- it is the cleanest highest-quality wool available. Grown and produced with care, this wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish.
Organic Cotton Sateen Fabric
THe organic cotton sateen has almost a liquid softness to it. It’s lightweight (4.5 oz/sq yd), with an approx. 300 thread count.
- -Made of 100% certified organic cotton
- Grown and woven in India
- 4.5 oz. of organic cotton in each yard
- Milled in the USA
Read more about their organic cotton here.
We are committed to using only the highest quality natural materials, sourced as locally as possible. We also believe in being transparent about the raw materials. See their certifications.
Combos & Dimensions
How To Choose
To choose the proper temperature weight in a comforter, consider the following:
What is your typical body temperature?
- Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
- Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
- If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
- Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
The three temperature weights in these comforters:
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate such as Florida or Southern California, or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favorite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold or get chilled easily. Great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
- If you have additional people in the bed it creates a warmer environment.
- The location where you live, the direction your bedroom faces and the temperature you keep your room at night are all factors to consider.
- You know yourself best, if you are leaning towards one more than the other, then go for the one you’re most drawn to.
- If you are undecided, we recommend choosing the lighter weight. You can always add additional blankets, whereas a comforter that is too hot is more challenging to correct.
Please note that while we do our best to keep these items on hand, we have limited space and may need to special order this item for you. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you need the item shipped ASAP, please contact us for current availability and lead times.
Good Planet ships via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, which includes tracking and insurance and takes 1-6 business days depending on the destination. We reserve the right to consider other courier options, depending on labour strikes, or other potential factors.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $9.99.
Orders within Canada over $99.00 (pre-tax) receive free shipping!
- To the continental USA, we charge a flat rate of just $19.99.
Orders to the USA over $199.00 receive free shipping!
For international shipping rates:
Please contact us, indicating the item(s) you are interested in purchasing. We will provide you with a quote for shipping via a reputable carrier.
- Within Canada, we charge a flat rate of just $9.99.
The Good Planet Company considers customer satisfaction as a cornerstone of our business. We endeavour to ensure each and every customer is satisfied with their purchase, and their experience with our staff and store. With that in mind, we do our very best to provide you with prompt, dedicated service and curate a variety of personally sourced and tested products. Due to limited inventory space, there may be occasions when we will have to re-order certain out-of-stock items. We will keep you informed of shipping dates and any back-orders as best as we can by contacting you via e-mail or telephone. While we are able to estimate timelines, we do not control the lead times of our suppliers, and thus, have no direct control over when items not in our store at the time of purchase may arrive.
Please see below for the full details of our return policy. We understand that there are unique situations that may require action beyond this policy. Our commitment to our customers is paramount, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Good Planet staff reserve the right to use their discretion to enforce this policy, or refuse an exchange or return at any time. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We Can Ship It!
We can ship everything we sell, no matter how big!
We review every part of a product to ensure it meets our standards.
You will Love it
We want to make sure you're happy with every purchase, and we'll make sure you're satisfied.